Alan to speak at national conference(November 16, 2020)
Alan is again speaking at the annual Acting for the Elderly Clients Conference in London, originally echeduled for 9th June, but now taking place online on 27th November . Alan will be the first speaker of the day, and is covering a range of issues for solicitors to think about when acting for older people who are in, or may be considering entering, long term care. His topics include:
- Care at home or care in a residential setting?
- Care Act assessment or continuing health care?
- Using the eligibility criteria to best advantage
- Challenging care plans and changes made to them by local authorities
- Standards of care - recent court and ombudsman decisions
Further details can be found at Acting for Elderly Clients - 2020 Conference