Help with Funding
Once your project has been shown to be feasible and the business plan has been written and shows the full costs of the project, groups are in a position to start looking for funding. They need to be advised to read the guidelines and study the criteria to make sure they're eligible. A good business plan will supply most of the information needed to complete the boxes on most application forms.
Ann is not a professional fundraiser but will work with groups to develop a funding strategy which might include identifying grants and loans but also other ways of raising funds and finding resources to enable a project to operate. She will work with groups to help them complete funding applications. This way, an organisation is more likely to own the application and be able to use it appropriately when the money arrives.
Groups that have experienced success after working with Ann include
- Hatfield Woodhouse Village Hall
- St Mary's Church in Stainforth
- the Furnival in Sheffield
- Ealand Victory Hall near Crowle
- St. Oswalds parish church in Crowle
- All Saint's Parish Church, Belton
- Westcliff Drop-in Centre, Scunthorpe
- Doncaster Friends Meeting House